Drop Bass Not Bombs is a promotional and event management consultancy firm dedicated to bringing together electronic music and human rights. The purpose of this company is to organize electronic music events for charity and to serve as liaison between charity organizations and electronic dance music companies with the goal of working together to organize fundraising concerts and festivals.
Some of the services the company provides are:
- Organizing electronic music events for charity and human rights organizations
- Hosting stages at electronic music events
- Consultancy to charity organizations and electronic dance music companies regarding organizing events;
- Assisting the electronic music company with selecting a charity organization;
- Promotional support for the event (including but not limited to):
- Putting together a promotional team;
- Conducting social media outreach;
- Creating flyers and in print and online advertisements;
- and providing support at the event (including but not limited to): collecting tickets, selling tokens, stage management, and bartending.
As electronic dance music continues to grow in popularity in the Netherlands and as many other genres of music have used concerts to raise awareness to human rights, current events, and social justice issues; Drop Bass Not Bombs provides the tools for electronic dance music companies to organize events that go to support making the world a better place for future generations of fans.